Monday, September 14, 2009

Arriving in Greece

All of my flights went very smoothly!  British Airways was excellent-- I watched The Hangover on my flight haha.  I absolutely loved the London airport, it was basically a huge mall. 
ACT (American College of Thessaloniki) had students greet us to the gate and shuttle us back to our apartment.  I love the location of my apartment building.  It's in a residential area but about a block away from where everything is at.  Tonight we walked down to the waterfront and saw the famous white tower! 
We have the cutest little balcony in our apartment where we walk out and look up the street at everyone else sitting on their balconies.  It's pretty neat!   The room is absolutely tiny but its pretty home-y so far. 
I'm so exhausted but I will update this tomorrow and add more pics!

1 comment:

JuliaMarie said...

That looks awesome Hannah, I can't wait to read your blog, and I am definitely following it so I can get updates, I just updated mine as well...

http://style3generations.blogspot.com/

Xoxo
Julia